At May Flowers, we offer delivery services to make it easy for you to send fresh, beautiful flowers and gifts to your loved ones. Our delivery policy is as follows:
Delivery areas and fees
- We offer hand delivery services within Toronto and surrounding areas.
- Delivery areas and fees are as follows:
- Local Neighbourhood (postal codes starting M6E, M6C, M4V, M5R, M6H, M6G - $7
- Toronto (any postal codes starting with M) - $12
- Surrounding area (Brampton, Kleinburg, Maple, Markham, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Oakville) - $18
- We deliver 6 days a week, Mon-Sat excluding Sundays and statutory holidays
- We offer delivery between 9am to 5pm, however, these are approximate times only as traffic, weather, and other unexpected events can cause delays.
- We offer same-day delivery for orders placed before 12:00pm EST. For same-day deliveries after 12:00 pm please give us a call to see if we can accommodate your order. There is no additional charge for same-day delivery.
- If you're looking for a time-specific delivery, please contact us for availability and rates. Additional courier fees will apply.
- Holiday (Valentine, Easter, Mother's Day, Rosh Hashanah, Thanksgiving, Christmas) schedule will differ to accommodate seasonal volume.
- Our delivery team will ensure that your flowers are carefully packaged and delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- Please note that we are not responsible for any theft or damage to the flowers after delivery.
To ensure a successful delivery, please provide us with accurate and complete delivery information, including the recipient's name, address, and phone number. If you have any special delivery instructions or requests, such as leaving the flowers with a neighbor or at the front door, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate them.
During Valentine's Day & Mother's Day, we will not be accommodating our delivery time frame due to the higher volume of orders. Our team is committed to getting orders out to your lucky recipient(s) as early in the day as possible, however, no time guarantees can be made during these periods.
If the recipient is not available to receive the order
Once our delivery team has attempted to deliver the flowers, they will call the recipient (depending on the phone numbers provided). If we are unable to reach the recipient, we will leave the flowers at the delivery location provided.
Please note that we are not responsible for any theft or damage to the flowers once they have been delivered or left at the delivery location. If you have any concerns about the security of the delivery location, please let us know in advance and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
Apartments & Condominiums
A buzzer/door code needs to be provided when possible - if the driver cannot enter the building, and concierge/security is not available to let them in - the order will be left at the foyer/buzzer room or outside of the building.
If a security person or concierge is obligated to receive the flowers on the recipient's behalf, we cannot accept responsibility beyond this point.
If for any reason, the wrong address was provided, and we were unable to reach the recipient, the delivery will be left at the address given as we cannot re-route the driver at this given point.
Delivery addresses cannot be changed, picked up or re-routed once the delivery is complete.If you have any questions or concerns about our delivery policy, please don't hesitate to contact us at (416) 546-4820 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your business and look forward to delivering beautiful flowers to your loved ones.